Thursday, March 22, 2007

Flowers

Flowers are a beauty.

Some time back, I had asked two of my classmates to fill my slam book. One of the guys wrote that he loves "music and natural beauty" and "natural beauty of nature" casts a spell over him. This is the first time I've got to see a boy who can appreciate the beauty of nature. (I am a huge fan of nature myself; have been a WWF member in the past).
Another one writes for fav. books "no time to read course books and then how can I read other books". Sort of true, isn't it?


And another one of my good friends wrote this:
What casts a spell over you? Keanu Reeves
Fav. Books: Majak hai kya, padta kaun hai!!!
It seems to me as if book lovers are soon going to be in the minority. But NO, till the time I and others keep falling for books, I think bookworms shall survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment