Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Finally, I'm here

I came to cc(computer center) today so, I thought i'll put in a post about my new life.
Living in a hostel for the first time in my life felt odd for a few days but i am getting used to it.
Over here, every body has diff time-tables. There r total 8 to choose from. my time table no. is 4.I have classes from 8 to 11 and then from 4 to 5 on all days. saturday is half day.And then, there's EG (engineering graphics) practicals from 11 to 1:50 on tuesday and thursday.
Hostel food tasted terrible for the first two days. But, on other days, the service improved. The rotis are bad so I have become a rice-eater with an occasional intake of 1 roti.And these people serve sambhar with every meal. I had samosas and coffee for evening snacks today.There's a sweet every night,but till now only the kheer was nice.
I generally have tutorials in the 1 hour. And the other clsses r lectures, held in lecture theatrs. I must say the infrastructure is huge and impressive. U can go to bits360 to know what the campus is like. There photo gallry covers the campus vry well.

I'll type more later. I have to do EG practice now.

6 comments:

  1. Hey!!
    How come you don't like the food ?Its really good , espec at FoodKing.
    So started bunking yet?If u do , u wont be able to stop!!
    Well , do meet me if possible.
    Bye
    The_Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there r total 12 timetables for the first year students.
    8 for group I and 4 for group II.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there r totally 12 timetables for the first year students.
    8 for group I and 4 for group II.

    ReplyDelete
  4. there r totally 12 timetables for the first year students.
    8 for group I and 4 for group II.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun with Engineering Graphics. :P

    ReplyDelete