Monday, June 11, 2007

Drop

I'm thinking of taking a drop. No dream colleges coming my way this year.There is a slim chance of getting something worthwhile in BITS or something through AIEEE. But anyway, I can't complain. I had originally thought that I'll do 12th this year and competitives next year. I know that's not the best scenario but I knew my capabilities. Especially after spoiling 11th, doing everything at the same time would have landed me in the ditch. If I get admission this year, it'll be a bonus. Truthfully, I was rather surprised by my AIEEE rank, given that I had not worked much for AIEEE.
My mother wanted to send me to Kota. But, I wish to remain here and study.

The most awful thing about taking a drop is that I'll have to leave my passions reading and writing for another year. As they say, बिना मेहनत के मोती नहीं मिलता ।
And, so u'll be getting very few posts to read from now on.

P.S. Coachings beginning at Radiance from 26 June

1 comment:

  1. I think dats a great idea ..... just give your 100% this time and you will see your result .....
    All the best from my side for the following year ...

    ReplyDelete