Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Techno Immune

I'm going to BITS with the least high-tech gadgets possible, i.e. 0 (can't go with -ve). No Lappy, no Sony Ericsson type phone. Not even an Mp3 player. My phone's gonna be a Nokia 1100 or more likely my mother's LG model - supports Java, GPRS, coloured; amazing , mind blowing features, I know.
I'm taking an FM radio though. BPGC has three channels, BIG FM, Radio Mirchi and Radio Indigo. So, some good entertainment is guaranteed there. There are some college stations also, though I don't know much about them.
The main thing that leaves me wondering is that what would life be without handy Broadband? No orkutting and blogging?????????????????????????
There's a computer centre in Campus, but I'm not sure whether they'll allow me to use it for such frivolous activities. I mean, there might be some rule stating "To be used only for academic purposes". What'll happen then? Oh my God, don't make me think about that. I won't even be able to IM my mother. Ok there's the phone, but what about my friends.
Hope the computer centre people are open to students blogging away. If not this, at least the mail.
Or maybe some nice, kind, helpful, lappy/PC possessing soul at hostel will be my Saviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment