Thursday, April 5, 2007

Board Exams Over

The big daddy of all exams , 12th class board exams are finally over. I still cannot believe its over, I've been studying for so long. About one and a half months I suppose.
I've still got three more exams to give:
8th Apr -- IITJEE
29th Apr -- AIEEE
30th May -- BITSAT

I'll finally be able to shout "Exams Over!!!" on 30th May in the afternoon. I'll be in Indore as the BITSAT does not have a centre either in Jabalpur or Bhopal. I'm thinking of spending a day or two in Indore to enjoy. Can you suggest any nice sightseeing sites in Indore?

1 comment:

  1. I knoe how it feels to say ... finalli ! XAMS over ... waise I have already told you some places to visit ... but i think i should repeat them here in case u forget ...
    1.Treasure Island
    2.Maangal City
    3.Monika galaxy
    4.Chappan dukaan
    5.westside and vishal mega mart

    ReplyDelete